The Last Outpost

General Discussion => Introduce Yourself! => Topic started by: ErnestVentures on August 18, 2017, 04:30:30 PM

Title: Im new to this place
Post by: ErnestVentures on August 18, 2017, 04:30:30 PM
Hello, I just joined and wanted to say hi. Took a bit to get the program running but I got it and was able to get on a server just now so yay. Im not new to rping but I am new here, hope to meet some people and have some fun. Thank you!
Title: Re: Im new to this place
Post by: Klaw on August 18, 2017, 04:33:53 PM
Welcome! I hope you do check out our SRPs (Located here: https://last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/board,16.0.html)

I run one, so I'm going to be as unbiased as possible (Daedalus is the best :P)

But seriously - come on down, pull up a chair - check out our discord server for some behind the scenes shenanigans (located here: https://discord.gg/BW2cq7) and enjoy your stay

Contact me or just about anyone else if you need anything :)
Title: Re: Im new to this place
Post by: Shoot on August 18, 2017, 04:49:46 PM
Welcome aboard to the official Bandwagon of TLO! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Title: Re: Im new to this place
Post by: Jenson on August 18, 2017, 05:49:18 PM
Welcome aboard!  :bye: We're glad to have you with us
Title: Re: Im new to this place
Post by: Andzzy on August 18, 2017, 08:17:00 PM
Welcome to TLO! :D
Title: Re: Im new to this place
Post by: Jack Telford on August 18, 2017, 09:19:14 PM
Welcome to TLO!!
Title: Re: Im new to this place
Post by: Scott Archer on August 19, 2017, 05:07:19 PM
Welcome to TLO!