The Last Outpost

General Discussion => Introduce Yourself! => Topic started by: ThePowerCrusher on August 19, 2017, 06:16:49 PM

Title: Hi. Im sort of new
Post by: ThePowerCrusher on August 19, 2017, 06:16:49 PM
Hi. Im ThePowerCrusher Or in RP Hollis Willamon. But you can call me Power. The reason I said im Sort of new is because I've been here for a few days just haven't had the time to make this post. Im Good RP, and im nice and understanding.
Title: Re: Hi. Im sort of new
Post by: Jack Telford on August 19, 2017, 11:10:16 PM
Welcome to TLO!!
Title: Re: Hi. Im sort of new
Post by: Shoot on August 20, 2017, 04:03:25 AM
Welcome to TLO.
Title: Re: Hi. Im sort of new
Post by: Klaw on August 20, 2017, 07:06:04 AM
Welcome! I hope you do check out our SRPs (Located here: https://last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/board,16.0.html)

I run one, so I'm going to be as unbiased as possible (Daedalus is the best :P)

But seriously - come on down, pull up a chair - check out our discord server for some behind the scenes shenanigans (located here: https://discord.gg/BW2cq7) and enjoy your stay

Contact me or just about anyone else if you need anything :)
Title: Re: Hi. Im sort of new
Post by: Jenson on August 20, 2017, 09:28:11 AM
Welcome aboard; we're glad to have you with us!  :bye:
Title: Re: Hi. Im sort of new
Post by: Scott Archer on August 20, 2017, 12:01:56 PM
Welcome!
Title: Re: Hi. Im sort of new
Post by: ThePowerCrusher on August 25, 2017, 09:54:57 PM
Thanks :D