The Last Outpost

General Discussion => Introduce Yourself! => Topic started by: nopinky on September 26, 2017, 06:47:47 PM

Title: Hello again
Post by: nopinky on September 26, 2017, 06:47:47 PM
I used to be active a long time ago under the name Jmusial, I'm glad this place is still alive. Nice to see some familiar faces as well. I mostly play STO, hope to see some of you guys there.
Title: Re: Hello again
Post by: SFC3 on September 26, 2017, 10:54:48 PM
Hey Nopinky!

Glad to see you again. Indeed, TLO is still chugging along as usual  :) There's been a tremendous amount of fleet holding work accomplished in the past few months as well. So if you need help or have any questions regarding STO, the subforum is always open. Don't be shy!

Title: Re: Hello again
Post by: Shoot on September 27, 2017, 12:50:19 AM
Welcome back!

Title: Re: Hello again
Post by: Jenson on September 27, 2017, 12:45:34 PM
Hey there--welcome back! I suggest PMing Criminula and he can help you get your old account/rank back.
Title: Re: Hello again
Post by: nopinky on September 27, 2017, 03:11:29 PM
Sounds good, thanks for your help. Looking forward to playing with you guys again!
Title: Re: Hello again
Post by: Dendo on September 28, 2017, 04:05:26 PM
Welcome back! It's good to have you here!