After the hugely successful warp core dance filled event of last year, we are once again running the RPG-X Christmas/Holiday party!
If you missed it last year, the idea behind this event could easily be described in one sentence.
An office holiday party, but in space.
We've organized a small in-character holiday party for December 16th that won't be
focused on any kind of plot and will instead be a place to mingle, socialize, and
relax with your fellow RPG-X players! All you need to do is show up and enjoy this
small gathering. We've also created a holiday-themed retexture of Poseidon-B as well
as a music pack of thematically appropriate music, which you can find here:
- Poseidon Holiday map (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BytDSwpGHqckcEpMVnhiTXpyYk0/view)
- Holiday Music (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BytDSwpGHqckbmlPMDlHTjJSaWs/view)
This year, we're also having a 'secret santa', so if you reply to say that you are coming then you may give your 'secret santa' a virtual gift, whether that is your finest bottle of scotch or a new pair of dancing shoes for the annual WARP CORE DANCE!!!
If you plan to/wish to attend or have any questions, just let us know down below!
Time and Date: December 17th, 15:00 Eastern Standard Time (20:00 GMT)
I will, of course be there, as I brought this up on the cabinet meeting
I should be able to make it.
Just an FYI, this would overlap Daedalus' timeslot for this weekend, I suggest pushing this to Sunday or next weekend.
I'm unfortunately away on the 16th but I would be far more likely to make it if this was moved to the 17th.
I will have this moved to 17th then.
Just to confirm, as Shoot said, this is now the 17th!