The Last Outpost

General Discussion => Introduce Yourself! => Topic started by: NimdaDev on January 18, 2018, 07:45:16 PM

Title: Making First Contact!
Post by: NimdaDev on January 18, 2018, 07:45:16 PM
Hi everyone, my name is Tim. I'm 15 years old and I've recently become interested in Star Trek. My older brother introduced me to Star Trek: Voyager, and I'm currently binge watching that. I'm on season 6 at the moment. When I'm done, I plan to watch all of the Star Treks, hopefully starting with TOS. Anyway, I've just come across RPG-X and these forums. I'd love to join in on some role plays! But I'm new, so how would I go about doing that? From what I've seen, these role plays look really fun and I'd absolutely love to be a part of it. I look forward to getting to know everyone in this community! Thanks for reading, and have a nice day. :)
Title: Re: Making First Contact!
Post by: Klaw on January 19, 2018, 09:03:42 AM
Greetings and Welcome.

Basically to get involved, just drop right in.

Our RPG-X section of the forums is here: https://last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/board,311.0.html

and usually, we're most active on the weekends during Serial Roleplays (SRPs) At the moment, we only have one active SRP - but you're very welcome to check it out, and check out our upcoming miniseries "Call of the Void" - information on SRPs is here: https://last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/board,16.0.html

Hope to see you around
Title: Re: Making First Contact!
Post by: Shoot on January 19, 2018, 09:19:55 AM
Welcome, to TLO! You can find our RPG-X software that we provide in https://last-outpost.net/rpgx/ (https://last-outpost.net/rpgx/) I would suggest downloading the Ultimate Edition, which has most of the user created maps with the default ones included in.
And as Klaw pointed that link, you can find our RPG-X Sections of this forum there.


Welcome to TLO, once again, I do hope you enjoy your time among us!
Title: Re: Making First Contact!
Post by: Dendo on January 19, 2018, 12:46:45 PM
Welcome!
Title: Re: Making First Contact!
Post by: StringTheorist on January 19, 2018, 08:54:30 PM
Hello, welcome to TLO!
Title: Re: Making First Contact!
Post by: NimdaDev on January 20, 2018, 05:29:23 PM
Thanks everyone!
Title: Re: Making First Contact!
Post by: Andzzy on January 20, 2018, 11:18:02 PM
Welcome to TLO, NimdaDev! Klaw has delivered all of the most pertinent information for RPG-X, and I will also add that RPG-X is indeed an extremely rewarding RP experience! As for all of the series', I will personally say that Voyager is my favourite, but I have favourite episodes and arcs in all of the series'. Once again, welcome and we're glad to have you here!