USS Pathfinder Crew Manifest
Command Division
CO - Irvine Sullivan || [Captain] - Played by Criminula [Odell]
XO - Vivian Sanders || [Commander] - Played by Shoot [Telsia]
Security Division
COS - Jared Hughes - Played by Tuvok || [Lieutenant Commander] [Csatlos]
ACOS - Jrial - Played by Barbaric Bread || [Lieutenant]
Engineering Division
CE - Lucas Perdido - Played by Mutatio Nomen || [Lieutenant]
ACE - George Woods - Played by georgio152 || [Ensign]
OPS - Rendon Barkley - played by btro134 [Lieutenant Junior Grade]
Science Division
CSO - T'Rel || [Lieutenant Junior Grade] - Played by StringTheorist [Soleta]
ACSO - AVAILABLE || [Ensign]
Medical Division
CMO - Gregory Hornfoggle - Played by Andzzy || [Lieutenant]
ACMO - AVAILABLE || [Ensign]
Additional Personnel
HISTORIAN - Evelyn Spencer || [Lieutenant] [Salma] - Played by Grizz
Junior positions are always available and will be added per request. Feel free to suggest new postings if you prefer.
Name: Vivian Sanders
Model: Telsia
Species: Human
1st Most Desired Position: XO
2nd Most Desired Position: CoS
3rd Most Desired Position: CSO
Name: T'Rel
Model: Soleta
1st Most Desired Position: CSO
Name: Sevol
Model: Vorik
2nd Most Desired Position: CMO
3rd Most Desired Position: ACSO
I didn't mean to leave Soleta on there, you can choose another model if you like :P
Roster updated!
Name: Jared Hughes
Model: Csatlos
Species: Human
1st Most Desired Position: CoS
2nd Most Desired Position: CE
3rd Most Desired Position: OPS
Name: Lucas Perdido
Model: TBD
Species: Human
1st Most Desired Position: CE
2nd Most Desired Position: ACE
3rd Most Desired Position: OPS
Name: Gregory Hornfoggle
Model: TBD
Species: Trill (Joined)
1st Most Desired Position: CMO
2nd Most Desired Position: ACMO
3rd Most Desired Position: ACE
Thank you all for joining - we have a go for launch!
Name: Jrial
Model: Jrial
Species: Trill (Joined)
1st Most Desired Position: ACOS
2nd Most Desired Position: ACE
3rd Most Desired Position:
Welcome aboard! ^-^
Thank you I am kinda a noob to this but I know a bit about star trek so I should be able to get the job done
Sorry to bother but i have a question can i change my model but i will still keep my name
That's fine.
Thanks I will be there today
Hello,
Is it too late to join the story? If not I can fill whatever position is needed.
Rendon Barkley
Model: Chase
Species: Human
1st Most Desired: OPS
2nd: ACE
I am new to this program but have tested it out so I won't be completely lost as far as emoting etc.
Not at all - welcome aboard! ^-^
Only two episodes left of this, but hopefully we will see you around in other things!
Hi
Alexander Temple
Model: Kray
Species: Human
1st Most Desired: Chief Helmsman
2nd Most Desired: ACE
3rd Most Desired: ACOS
Hi I hope I'm not too late
George Woods
Model: Foster
Species: Human
1st:
ACE[/font]
[/size]
2nd: ACSO
Call of the Void won't be running for a little while - but it will be back for round 2 in the near future - so consider yourself on the roster for when that happens!