The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Star Trek: Call of the Void => Mini SRP Archive => Mini SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Part I => Topic started by: Grizz on February 17, 2018, 05:50:47 PM

Title: Part One, Chapter Two - "The Search" - 24/02/18
Post by: Grizz on February 17, 2018, 05:50:47 PM
CALL OF THE VOID
CHAPTER TWO - THE SEARCH

24th February 2018 - 20:00 GMT (15:00 EST)

While Spencer's track record and broader theories are put under scrutiny, Captain Sullivan approves the Pathfinder's voyage through the Galactic Barrier in the search for Lieutenant Commander Powell.

An impossible discovery awaits.




We will be using: rpg_voy4 & ctf_bajor

Optional Music Pack (50MB) (http://www.mediafire.com/file/u3juf84nvrcm6kx/voidmusicpack.pk3)
Title: Re: Chapter Two - "The Search" - 24/02/18
Post by: Barbaric bread on February 25, 2018, 03:56:05 PM
That was a very fun RP by the way I fixed my name
Title: Re: Chapter Two - "The Search" - 24/02/18
Post by: Barbaric bread on February 25, 2018, 03:58:25 PM
I hope to see you next week