The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Star Trek: Call of the Void => Mini SRP Archive => Mini SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Part I => Topic started by: Grizz on March 10, 2018, 05:51:43 PM

Title: Call of the Void - Part One Review Thread
Post by: Grizz on March 10, 2018, 05:51:43 PM
Hello everyone,

Powell may have been recovered, but the story is not over yet. With the Pathfinder left failing and stranded in the void - and an assembly of alien saucers heading for the Milky Way - there are still plenty of questions that need answering. Spencer is down and out having attacked Perdido and played her part in disabling the ship (and who did she contact at the end of the Chapter One?). T'Rel has been injured as the Bridge literally came down around her. What role do the Human-Alien hybrids play in all of this and what other species are involved?

I hope that everyone involved this short run of episodes, but only you can tell me if you did and hopefully it will all count towards making the second run a better experience. How was Call of the Void? Let me know below!

Thank you all for attending. Hope to see you for round two!

Grizz
Title: Re: Call of the Void - Part One Review Thread
Post by: Martin Thompson on March 12, 2018, 11:04:48 AM
Seems I totally missed this one. I've been of the grid for a few months so its my own fault haha. Looks like this was a fun little Mini-SRP. I hope to be there for round 2 if you ever get to that! (Maybe drop me a PM just in case ;p)