The Last Outpost

General Discussion => Introduce Yourself! => Topic started by: aft_torpedos on May 07, 2018, 07:17:59 PM

Title: Salutations
Post by: aft_torpedos on May 07, 2018, 07:17:59 PM
I'm a lifelong Trek fan. I've recently been running a tabletop STA campaign and I am ecstatic to find a place where I, too, might be able to spend some time as a player in the greatest sci-fi franchise of all time.

LLAP, folks, I'll see you out there. Second star to the right, and straight on until morning.
Title: Re: Salutations
Post by: criminula on May 07, 2018, 07:31:15 PM
Welcome to The Last Outpost!
Title: Re: Salutations
Post by: SFC3 on May 07, 2018, 07:59:26 PM
Welcome! Let me know if you want a Star Trek Online fleet invite.
Title: Re: Salutations
Post by: Dendo on May 08, 2018, 08:03:12 AM
Welcome to TLO!
Title: Re: Salutations
Post by: Shoot on May 08, 2018, 10:24:35 AM
Welcome to TLO - Do enjoy your stay with us!
Title: Re: Salutations
Post by: Jenson on May 08, 2018, 12:47:10 PM
Welcome aboard! We're glad to have you with us  :bye: