(https://i.imgur.com/CRT1hDE.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/WZqrL6x.png)
The Federation reacts as an unthinkable scenario engulfs two quadrants of the galaxy.
Following the containment of a newly discovered lifeform in the Mia-Ari system, the FCS Endurance returns to Asteria ahead of a firestorm erupting from across the Neutral Zone. A new enemy with ties to Turner's past presents itself - positioned to sweep to power in the aftermath of a cataclysmic event. The welcome party is over.
The first of a three-part crossover event establishes a new world order, laying the groundwork for the journey ahead...
Sunday, July 1st at 1:00 PM EDT / 6:00 PM BST on the RPG-X 'London' Server!
YOU MAY WANT:
Asteria Music Pack (http://www.mediafire.com/file/ksloq4q90ozspnw/asteriamusicpack.pk3)
Hey folks - as per my previous post I won't be able to make this either unfortunately. I'll be winging my way in a non-starship that can't even break orbit, quite crude really..
You enjoy your birthday and we'll see you soon ^_^
I'll have to go to work early today, egh.