News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

PULSAR: Lost Colony series

Started by John22510, September 12, 2019, 11:58:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which faction should be played?

Colonial Union
1 (25%)
DW Corporation
0 (0%)
Alliance of Gentlemen
1 (25%)
Fluffy biscuit company
2 (50%)
Civilian
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: September 15, 2019, 11:58:10 AM

John22510

Hey guys, with a few people turning up to play PULSAR I decided to try and get a poll going for next weeks game.
I'll be starting it on Monday running through until Friday 7:30 - 10 PM (GMT)
The game can only hold a 5 man crew max unfortunately, there is a possibility of having a game with a larger crew that I'm looking into at the moment.

Looking for crew in the following positions:

Captain: John22510

Weapons specialist: Criminula

Engineer:

Pilot: Grizz

Scientist:
The only person you can trust less than a ferengi is a romulan

Shoot

Could you add the option to edit the poll? I realised I wont be able to do this at that time during the week, thank you!

E-Mail: shoot@last-outpost.net
Web: www.last-outpost.net
Stay At Home, Be Safe, Save Lives, Wear a Mask

Grizz


criminula

Having been playing Captain in our games this week, I'd be happy to cover that, but I'd also like to try branching out into weapons if someone else fancies the big chair.