News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Changing Map In-Game?

Started by Mark0897, April 22, 2011, 03:50:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark0897

I have been playing RPG-X for about a year now, but I have seen people change the map ingame and for that you need votes etc. How do you do this?

It would be really helpful if someone could answer my question...

Thanks :D

Jenson

#1
type into the console

/callvote map

you can find a list of mapnames by typing into the console

/dir map

You can find a full list of console commands here: http://last-outpost.net/forum/index.php?topic=118.0

Let us know if you have any other questions! :D


Mark0897

#2
I tried all you said, typed in the map name correctly, and once the vote is passed nothing happens.

Jenson

#3
I'll be on the server in a sec

Problem resolved :)