News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Colony 7

Started by Dendo Hellen, June 06, 2011, 10:07:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dendo

Well....... i dont know where to post this question but i will post it here  ;)



Where can i get the Colony 7 map ?

Chris Wilkinson

#1
Colony 7 is a mod I believe, not a single map. But here is a link

http://eliteforce2.filefront.com/file/;45107

A fair few maps can be gotten from
http://eliteforce2.filefront.com


Dendo

#2
it is for the RPG  Star Trek: Uylsses

Martin Thompson

#3
Colony 7 is a Single Player mod for elite force. I dont know if there is any RPG-X map for it. If it is for Ulysses, ask Telex Fera, she runs the RP.


Dendo

#4
i already asked Telex

Telex Ferra

#5
take colony7_main.pk3 and put it into your rpg-x2 folder





Dendo

#6
here right? C:Program FilesThe Last Outpost RPG-X Complete EditionRPG-X2

Telex Ferra

#7
Yes, either there or baseEF

(Veritas prefers baseEF, I prefer RPG-X2 so I say it's up to you)