News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Post your Star Trek Online screenshots here!

Started by Bollen, June 12, 2011, 09:43:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brex

#15
B'Etor (all grown up now xD) and Nancy try to replicate Grizz's picture

Cythal

#16
Nice pic'ies ;), keep em coming, would add some too. Yes it will be really nice to have a fleet group picture for the forum.

I am Yasol (main TLO fleet character) btw, Have not been online for sometime now. So I probably have not spoken to some of you for the first time on TLO chat. Well, Hello :).

Jantrix

#17
I loved that mission ^

Grizz

#18
Just seeing the sights...


Griffwald

#19
Sweet picture, Grizz!

Griffwald

#20




LIFE SUCKER!

Brex

#21

B'Etor was now adequately protected against Pupbenny's advances.

Griffwald

#22
Really Brex? fighting a -32? :P

Brex

#23
Here are some more pictures, now I know these are big, but to be honest, hassle! :P


Stark, Janu J. Hull Mhai, Yasol and Marie Coriveau, prepare for departure from DS9


We were just messing around here, but a nice picture none the less.


Slightly different picture, but still nice :)


And here we are on the bridge of the Rheindahlen. Proud members of a good fleet! :)

Grizz

#24
Totally professional.


Grizz

#25















Brex

#26
I took some images too, nowhere near as good though.




Xeiranis

#27
Some more cadet shots from my screen to your face(s). Click for the full sizes.

Cropped a little since there was a huge gap on one side.





Ierilia

#28
Sorry I made it so late to the pictures.
"You only wish you could understand why I am here." - Ierilia, to a cadet classmate, when asked why a Rihannsu would join Starfleet

Veritas

#29
Veris with her tribble there <3. I will upload some group shots from the RP soon.