News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Post your Star Trek Online screenshots here!

Started by Bollen, June 12, 2011, 09:43:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

#45
Dray~


Future assignment?


U.S.S. Nebula - NCC-91359-A


U.S.S. Nebula and Earth


U.S.S. Nebula manuevering itself for docking


Edit: The Shi'khar or whatever, is my favourite ship on STO, I dunno why, but I love the design more than anything on STO.
[align=center][/align]

Paenitet

#46
I've got nice pictures aswell. :)













Now compare those nice HD pictures to these ones taken when it's in the low quality stage.





Another intersting thing to note which I just found out by putting these images on here is that the HD ones could be made bigger but the low quallity ones couldn't.

Mike

#47
My Orion male slave~


My Misaki with his Orion BF, Muri :p



Difference between Mhai/Original Ecurai and my Ecurai!

[align=center][/align]

Paenitet

#48
Pictures of the Kaficant-Alade at DS9.



For some reason my ship looks faded in that one. ???



Hm. But it didn't in that one.











I like that one.
























Grizz

#49

Mike

#50
Borg Invasion!

Destroying a Cube (took a screenshot as it was destroyed which caused the screenshot to be so bright as that was teh explosion ^^)




[align=center][/align]

Paenitet

#51
Whoa. :O Nice pictures guys! :)

Brex

#52
Been experimenting with the DoF settings :D

Xeiranis

#53
Snapped this one a few months ago when my BOFFs ended up looking like they were actually trying to cover my back while I broke the Borgs stuff.



And some more (warning, image spam) ~

Xei chilling out in the shade at SFA.


My old Nova class ship watching the sunrise over a planet.


Fear my water-gun.


Looking at the shiny things in space in my old cruiser.


Clearly some one put something interesting in the oxygen filters.


One of my personal favorites, taken pretty early in my time on STO.


My current ship, the U.S.S. Aurania


My current ship 5 minutes after I got it.


And a little image I put together for a friend to show them my uniforms.

Grizz

#54
That's a gorgeous collection.

Xeiranis

#55
Thanks! :)

Updated it a little, I'd forgot to add my Guardian of Forever one.

Grizz

#56
Even better. My GoT one is also my favourite. Such a great moment in the game.

Brex

#57
Here's one I took about a year ago, click for fullsize!


Mike

#58
Now I need to up my game and start getting better screenshots, nice costume screenie too, I might do that myself :P
[align=center][/align]

Paenitet

#59
Two of my favorite pictures of the Kaficent-Allade at DS9.