News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Post your Star Trek Online screenshots here!

Started by Bollen, June 12, 2011, 09:43:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paenitet

#75
WAIT! You can actually have a Vorta, or "alien" that looks like a vorta, character!? :D

Nice pics btw. :)

Eris

#76
Of course, I also used to have an Aenar captain. My Vorta captain though is the first ever created and still in service. :) I also had a Cardassian tactical captain once, and a liberated Borg engineer captain. :)

Thankies for liking my pictures. Wow, I had tons of pictures before my break, butt then I deleted all of them, all of STO basically. :)

Paenitet

#77
I like them. :)

Eris

#78
This is my new purrfile main picture, still at Lieutenant on Holodeck, lol. :)


Eris

#79
And this one is the most recent profile picture on Tribble (with the new background image which loox quite qoot)! You have to click once and then on the far left top "+" sign to fully enlarge the source photo. :)


Eris

#80
And now the "Holodeck" character who also made it to Vice Admiral some days ago, right before the F2P push went live. :D The same procedure to enlarge this picture needs to be done, as explained in the picture from the post above.


SFC3

#81

In Plain Sight

Mr. Adventure

Bollen

#82
after looking at all the new screenshots i've decided to try at my sto working again :)


Monroe

#83


Me and my Bridge Officers



My favorite ship :D



From another angle.

Paenitet

#84
I boosted up the graphics for this screenshot.


Monroe

#85
My new ship, the U.S.S. Kosst Amojan.



Picture is a few days old.



And the ship from a frontal view.


Monroe

#86
My new ship name ;D

Bollen

#87
my cmdr Nakamura Kaito


and my Lt Shasta



yes i have a thing for making characters with blue hair >.>


criminula

#88

My first ever successful screenshot, and first ever photobucket upload! My Character, on his first ever (and currently last) and most pointless visit to DS9. In total, I gained some armour and 50 GPL, and lost several thousand EC.



criminula

#89

Creating a gravity well within a planet's ionosphere. Never a good idea.

Another gravity well, claiming a victim.

I dont think creating a gravity well within a wormhole was too good an idea.

The Bridge of the USS Endeavour A, before it was trampled by SFC3 and his gun. And his stupid pet.