News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Post your Star Trek Online screenshots here!

Started by Bollen, June 12, 2011, 09:43:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monroe

#90


Missing prop entity error on Terradome. Kinda hard to miss xD

Paenitet

#91


My new Oddysey class ship, The U.S.S. London, above Earth.



Shartek Dok looking at a Oddysey class ship in the Ship Requisitions.



The U.S.S. Oddysey, almost crashing into Mars.

Eris

#92
Cute screenies, Puppy. :)

SFC3

#93
We posed for the Fleet event. After some trial and error, I picked two screenies worthy of upload-ation. (not a word, duh.)


HORTA MADNESS.


Our final picture.

and this:

Distress Call

Eris

#94
Cute screenies, thankies for posting them. :)

PS: Here is a small bunch of my own screenies during the FE event. :) Some of the following screenies can be enlarged by clicking on them. :)






SFC3

#95
I hope you teach that Vorta a lesson when you get your hands on her.

Eris

#96
I'll turn her to the good side. :P

Eris

#97
I've dun the same mission now with Ziyal at a different daytime, and look ... the screenies look brighter and cuter! Ziyal really loox awesum in that Admeowral's tunic. :D




Paenitet

#98

Eris

#99
Ziyal, my only alt right now, on her new Galor bridge. :)



Eris

#100
Ziyal and Eris have both received the Veteran belt for their Admeowral's tunic (again, in Eris' case) and Ziyal is now officially an engineering proficiency Vice Admiral.



Ziyal is greeting new ship captains next to Admiral Quinn on Earth Spacedock for some time. :)

Monroe

#101
I pumped up a new Defiant with lots of Borg tech. The stuff is almost as large as the ship :p




Off-duty outfit I made.



An older version of the same character (because I find it a tad bit ridiculous to have all these Vice Admirals running around who look barely 25!)


GSIO01

#102

That's why you don't want to try Neelix's chili ...

Haddock Wolf

#103
LOL ^

Also, my second ship, which i was very proud of


This moment was actually pretty awesome, and one of my favorite battles so far


My first officer


My Current ship battle damaged
[align=center]
"There is a simple solution to everything, the trouble is finding it." - Alexander Hess
"Its not how long you've lived but how MUCH you've lived" -The Doctor[/align]

Monroe

#104
Nothing has been posted here in a while. But here's something to share :

Bugs? In STO? Absolutely unheard of. Meet the headless horseman. Or headless space-dude. Whatever  ;D