News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

RPGXCE

Started by Ryan McFalson, June 16, 2011, 11:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andromeda

#15
Theres a v3?I got no idea. I just have the one Jenson sent me a link to. The link automatically downloaded the file.

Martin Thompson

#16
Ok, well the one in the Maps topic in the Infosphere linsk tot he V3. Try that one :)


Andromeda

#17
The one Jenson sent me is V3 so its that one that dont work.

Martin Thompson

#18
Alright, that is strange then. Problem is i cant reconstruct the error so i cant help you fix it...Ill try a fresh install of RPG-X CE, then installing rpgxEF on it and then just putting the map in it and see if i get the error or not.


Andromeda

#19
any luck?

Martin Thompson

#20
Havnt had the time yet sorry, ill try this tomorrow.


Ryan McFalson

#21
So, any word on this yet?

-Ryan

Jenson

#22
Quote from: "Ryan McFalson"So, any word on this yet?

-Ryan

Pie is on an LoA for another week, so I suspect he won't get to this until he returns ;)


Veritas

#23
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that I will be looking into this over the next couple of weeks, along with some other planned updates for RPGXCE. I'm sorry for the delay, but only returned from my trip a couple days ago, and have some other things coming up in the next few days.

Thanks for your patience.

Ryan McFalson

#24
Hello folks.  Just wanted to check in on this.

-Ryan

Ryan McFalson

#25
Bump - was this ever fixed?

-Ryan

Veritas

#26
Not that I know of... was a new version of the map ever released?

Ryan McFalson

#27
Yeah, you can get it on their site - I don't want to give it out before they're ready; I don't wanna be the guy that did that.  Their site:  http://www.stphoenix.co.cc/iportal/

-Ryan

Ryan McFalson

#28
I don't really see what it matters about a new version of the map.  This is obviously a problem in RPGXCE, and if there is indeed a problem in RPGXCE, then it's irrelevant whether it's just this map at the moment or not - the point is, there's something wrong, something that could prevent RPGXCE users from enjoying future maps if they, for whatever reason, are also affected by this problem.  Have the technicians looked into this issue yet?

-Ryan

Telex Ferra

#29
Do you have a condump of this JPEG error?

It has been my experience that corrupted textures/levelshots on third party maps are what cause such errors.