News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Join the Fashion Advice Bureau - TLO's STO fleet! Apply here.

Started by Jenson, June 18, 2011, 02:54:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SFC3

No, I mean the standard format:

charactername@handle

nopinky

Oh, derp. I can't get you to that right away, since my system doesn't seem to like my video card.

Wolf

#47
Hey guys.

James@wolfy87

Throw me an Invite.

EDIT: I have a couple of characters and I've started a new science since I don't have one, as I probably need to become familiar with the game again. If I need to post their handles, let me know.

Wesley Meacham

wesley@combatboots2

I hope someone sees this

nopinky

I just wanted to say sorry, since my computer is older than I thought (Running XP, Radeon 7500 and Pentium 4), so I won't be able to join until I get a new one.

Xellas Tollas

Hey everyone

Would be nice to be invited into the fleet :)

Xellas@mici

Regards
Xellas Tollas

Jim


Richard Evans

Please can you add me: Richard Evans@section31rp

Griffwald


Anda

Hey, I'd like to join too :D

Anda@m0delcitizen

PooperScooper

If they haven't tagged you by the time I get home (7:30pm PDT) then I will hit you guys up. Rule is the new guy buys at the pub. =)


HighTower

#56
Greeting

I would like to request a invite to the in-game fleet please.

My handle is HighTower@Jack_Prentice

Thank You
:)

Edit i got the invite but before i could click on it. It disappeared on me. i logged out and back in to see if it would show up again but no luck

William Lowe


I am a long time player of STO and would like a invite i have a fair amount of rp knowledge in the game btw here's my handle  for my current player..until the romulans get to be playable XD

Benedict@rowanor




Jim

Quote from: William Lowe on May 06, 2013, 05:42:21 PM

I am a long time player of STO and would like a invite i have a fair amount of rp knowledge in the game btw here's my handle  for my current player..until the romulans get to be playable XD

Benedict@rowanor

Welcome aboard! Glad to see more members join.



Trav

I would like to join. Due to my finals, I will not be able to be very active before June 20th though.

Handle: Trav@Travis Archer

Thanks :)