News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Join the Fashion Advice Bureau - TLO's STO fleet! Apply here.

Started by Jenson, June 18, 2011, 02:54:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim

Quote from: Kurtf2013 on February 02, 2014, 08:21:53 AM
realized today none of my toons are in TLO's fleet
Handle:@kurtf12
FED:
One of Seven
1 of 12
Gizmo
Thrace
Klink:
Vereles
S'treboR
Romulan:
Saresh (FED)
Erone (Klink)
Your Officers have been sent invites. If any missing, then just post it and I will take care of it. Thank you for joining the STO Division. Enjoy.

John Adams

I need a promote on John Adams@cfjohnadams, just rejoined.

Kurt Fraser

Hey man only one of my toons got the invite could you resend them please, Gizmo is fine.

Jim

Quote from: Kurtf2013 on February 05, 2014, 09:14:57 AM
Hey man only one of my toons got the invite could you resend them please, Gizmo is fine.
Error from Cryptic on the following toon: 1 of 12. Also, it appears you already have an invite from a Fleet for toon S'treboR. If any more are missing, please let me know and I will look into it.

Jim

Quote from: John Adams on February 02, 2014, 08:15:15 PM
I need a promote on John Adams@cfjohnadams, just rejoined.
Error from Cryptic, this toon is already in a fleet. Once you leave that other Fleet, then I can re-send the invite. Thanks for your interest in re-joining TLO STO Division.

Kurt Fraser

ok must have gotten lost in the mail.. I'll double check 1 of 12, and see to S'Trebor

SassmasterGeneral

Andrew@Scottarcher34 

Thought I may as well :p

Jim

Quote from: SassmasterGeneral on February 11, 2014, 04:51:14 PM
Andrew@Scottarcher34 

Thought I may as well :p

Welcome aboard! See you out there on STO.  @_@

HeyBanditoz

I would like to join, I'm heybanditoz

Dendo

I'll invite you in a minute

SFC3

Quote from: HeyBanditoz on February 16, 2014, 01:04:07 PM
I would like to join, I'm heybanditoz
What is your character@handle? We can't send you an invite without that.

majestic173

hi i'm new the TLO and i play on fed my handle is @majestic173 and my player name is shran

SFC3

Invited. Welcome aboard!

Trav

I'd like to join too!

Trav@Travis Archer

Jim

Quote from: Trav on May 18, 2014, 04:09:48 AM
I'd like to join too!

Trav@Travis Archer
Welcome aboard! I will send you an invite shortly in game.