News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

Join the Fashion Advice Bureau - TLO's STO fleet! Apply here.

Started by Jenson, June 18, 2011, 02:54:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenson

If you wish to join our STO ingame fleet, please let us know here. Include your character name and handle so that someone can send you a fleet invite! Please direct any STO related questions to SFC3 or Dendo Hellen.

Please specify your faction as well so we can invite you accordingly.

-The Star Trek Online Division


Paenitet

#1
Yes I would like to. :) Well first I'd like to know more about what it is and what you do but here's my character's name and stuff. :) I have more than one character so I'll just do my first one's name. :) No. I'll do my second one's name actually as that's easier to remember I think.

Kaiser Bolan@pupbenny

Monroe

#2
I'm always up for it ^^ Good game.

N'krin Na'Dal@malcolmdodora

Eris

#3
Ah, thankies for making this thread, Jennie. :)

Gsio and I are also offering assistance for any newbies in the game to get along with UI, tweaks, buffs, duffs, etc. :)

Grizz

#4
This has been here since June in fairness. Unfortunately hasn't seen the most use  :D

Telex Ferra

#5
Telex Ferra just joined

TelexFerra

what do I get ???





Eris

#6
Ah, so your handler is @TelexFerra, right? I'll try to invite you, butt it would be handy for me if you added me to your friendlist. @ErisTheVorta is me.

criminula

#7
My handle/thing is @criminulasto

How do I join?



Eris

#8
Send me the friendship invite, then I see it and can invite you to the fleet. :)

criminula

#9
Done



Admiral_JChrome

#10
ok so I just joined the fleet in STO, and I met Alita Sundiver for a good rp involving the Klingons (I died probably 90% of the time >.>) so it was pretty good!

I hope to rp with the rest of you soon :D

-Admiral Chrome
(Admiral by name only :P)

Aaron Nancey

#11
What Do i do to sign up

Eris

#12
Please add me to your friend list. My handler is @ErisTheVorta ... I'm gunna be online this evening, then I can invite both Criminula and you. :)

Asclepion

#13
My main char here, Aslcepion, is a Tactical Officer and I wish to join a Roleplay Fleet.

I am suggesting a Roleplay Fleet to be organized as such I dont think we have one (I just got here and am in talk with Eris (?)) and I will be on Sat 2:30 for the meeting. The RP Fleet since it might not have as many, might as well consist of all types of officers. I cant see the advantage of having the same type of officer in a Fleet.

For general fleets you may have ALOT of people and need to have sub-fleets ...

Asclepion

Eris

#14
We have a lot of people in the fleet (in-game) who aren't active anymore. That's one of our duties to kick those old ones out. Since F2P is now active, we wanna give them all a chance to revive their toons. However, at some day, if some are never coming back, I might do a purrrge. :) Meow. :D