News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Season 4 on Tribble: Patch Notes

Started by Brex, June 10, 2011, 06:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brex

I'm not going to copy the notes because they are... long.

Here is the link to the patch notes.
http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?p=3585298

Grizz

#1
QuoteThis allows us to display our uniforms and armor at roughly 4 times their previous resolution, at the same memory cost.

o.o

Brex

#2
They've improved the performance quite a lot in other places as well, now with DX11 support :)

Andromeda

#3
I wonder what features we can expect with this new DX11 support.. anyway I have to lol at the Gorn Options as he said "Your Grom" :L I always use the word Grom to describe someone annoying or chavvy hahaha.

I like the updates to the uniforms but I wish they would have somewhere what the uniforms are >,> I can only assume Sierra and the one begining with an A are Starfleet Uniform Type A and Type B from the base game...

Brex

#4
Yes, they renamed them to allow them to release more "sets" as opposed to "individual uniforms". At the end of the day, for 40 C-Points extra you get 4 extra uniforms. Don't complain. :P