News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

Cant Be There Thread + Roll Call

Started by Jantrix, July 15, 2011, 04:15:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spock

Sadly I will be unable to attend this weekends (3-9-13) episode

(V) (;,,;) (V)

Martin Thompson

Alright, thats to bad spock. See you next week!


Dreko

Sorry guys i wont be there this evening due to the timeslot change i alreadyhad something planned .
I wont be able to be there next week either because of the timeslot change.
Anyway i'll see you guys in two weeks have a great rp !

[RPG-X]
- Star Trek Dauntless - Chief of Security - Lieutenant Commander - Reginald Lefler
[Star Trek Online]
- T'laia@elyo
- Dreko@elyo
"Long Live The Empire"


Spock

Sadly I will be unable to attend this weekend as I have an all day conference to attend Saturday.

(V) (;,,;) (V)

Martin Thompson

Right, see you both next week then!


Andzzy

Can't be there this Saturday on account of 30 hour famine. I'll be available after 2:30 or 3:00 pm I believe so I hope to make it back in time for AF but no promises O_O


December. Cheer for everyone!

Martin Thompson

Right, good luck with that, see you next week!


Mutatio Nomen

It's unfortunate that I won't be able to make this week's episode due to being away from home plus computer later today - especially since last week was no-go.

My apologies.

Andzzy

Can't be there this week due to prior (last-minute) commitments. Have a blast guys! :D


December. Cheer for everyone!

Talus Roben

I have to work today, so my attendance will be unlikely :-(


Dreko

dammit ! i cant join tonight have a great ep  :'(

[RPG-X]
- Star Trek Dauntless - Chief of Security - Lieutenant Commander - Reginald Lefler
[Star Trek Online]
- T'laia@elyo
- Dreko@elyo
"Long Live The Empire"