News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Need my character associated with my account

Started by Ierilia, August 02, 2011, 04:35:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ierilia

For some really strange reason, it's telling me Ierilia isn't associated with this account. Huh?
"You only wish you could understand why I am here." - Ierilia, to a cadet classmate, when asked why a Rihannsu would join Starfleet

Brex

#1
Hm... I'll have a look, I assume you mean on the Nova system?

I've refreshed your account - try logging out and back in :)

Ierilia

#2
Okay, I'm getting fed up with this. It's telling me my e-mail address isn't in the database? Further, when I try to reset my password, it asks for a secret question answer. I was never asked to put one there in the first place!
"You only wish you could understand why I am here." - Ierilia, to a cadet classmate, when asked why a Rihannsu would join Starfleet

Brex

#3
that's strange... I'll change your e-mail (username) and password then tell you them on MSN or something?