News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Creating an Website

Started by Dendo Hellen, August 14, 2011, 06:46:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dendo

Well...... it isn't an question about RPG .

I play an Game and i started an clan , I need an website but i don't know how to make one

Please can somoane help me ?

Martin Thompson

#1
Depends what your needs are.

www.weebly.com is a nice basic free website creator and host with a good wusiwug editor and no adds.

There are some others but i dont remember the names.


Dendo

#2
well... an forum

Richard Evans

#3
It depends if you are buying a domain. Using photoshop to design and make the basics of the website helps alot, and then with a few php coding, you can create a dynamic website. It all depends on what you want the website for, and how complex you want it

Dendo

#4
well.... ehm.....

Just an forum where you need to login to acces things

I want an forum to post things

Taisen-74656

#5
Some good resources came up via this: http://tinyurl.com/cpsp84

Richard Evans

#6
Will you be buying a domain name? Like "last-outpost.net" or "section31rp.co.uk" etc.

Dendo

#7
I Already got one

Please make sure to contact me, Dendo, before putting up a link to another group. Our forum rules state that all advertisements outside of the embassy must be approved by a council member. -Jenson

Richard Evans

#8
Then using a program like Microsoft Front Page will help you loads! It's really simple, and easy to use! Make sure you get the 2003 version, as this handles everything the best. I strongly recommend you look on play.com or amazon.com to look for a cheap copy! :)

Dendo

#9
Quote from: "Dendo Hallen"I Already got one

Please make sure to contact me, Dendo, before putting up a link to another group. Our forum rules state that all advertisements outside of the embassy must be approved by a council member. -Jenson



Didn't know or didn't remember it........

But it is approved now


(Well... I Have an Shocked feeling... Don't know why but that i did something wrong......)

Brex

#10
They phased front page out now, you should look into getting "Share Point Designer" and it's free :)

Dendo

#11
Well....the shocking feeling is over ..thanks you Jenson  ;)