News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Count to 10,000

Started by Brex, August 16, 2011, 04:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paenitet

#225
226. It was established? Did Brex confirm it?

Andzzy

#226
227 I believe so... somewhere around 215 or something XD


December. Cheer for everyone!

Paenitet

#227
Ah yes. :) 228. xD

Andzzy

#228
229 Does anyone else wonder where all of these posts are actually stored?


December. Cheer for everyone!

Nuclear_Sunshine

#229
211.

don't know how I managed to put 181 before..

Nuclear_Sunshine

#230
230, what the hell!

Paenitet

#231
231. Try not to double post. (It's against the rules. ;) ) I would've suggested editing your previous post then creating a new one.

Andzzy

#232
232 means we're 2.32% of the way there :D


December. Cheer for everyone!

Paenitet

#233
O_O REALLIE! 233.

Brex

#234
This is actually post 235 :P

Andzzy

#235
236 how did I miss that? O_O


December. Cheer for everyone!

Paenitet

#236
237. Hehe. It's about time YOU owed ME money Brex. 8)

Brex

#237
238 Ok then, 187 ec :D

Paenitet

#238
239. Hehe. Of course don't think I don't pla to get that 32,000 ec back! ;)

Dendo

#239
240 People are Watching NCIS Right Now

'Grab Your Gear!'