News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Count to 10,000

Started by Brex, August 16, 2011, 04:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Derr1

2847 claps I give to House for being an Azumanga Daioh fan [spoiler](I personally like the not-so-innocent cat that the one woman constantly shows compassion to, only to be bitten by it again and again).[/spoiler]

The Investigator

Quote from: pupbenny on September 04, 2013, 01:06:39 PM
2846. I warn you, I don't speak Japanese that well. None actually.

2848, for your convenience, the link was to the English-dubbed version of the show.

andrewthetechie


The Investigator

2850 people think it is better to put something besides the number in your response. :P

Paenitet

Quote from: Gregory House on September 04, 2013, 05:49:21 PM
Quote from: pupbenny on September 04, 2013, 01:06:39 PM
2846. I warn you, I don't speak Japanese that well. None actually.

2848, for your convenience, the link was to the English-dubbed version of the show.

2851 people know it is in English.

andrewthetechie


John Adams

2853 Borg Cubes on intercept!  @_@

Paenitet

2854 smileys have been used so far.

andrewthetechie


Paenitet


andrewthetechie

2857 is a number that is one more than 2856

Paenitet


andrewthetechie


Minutias

2860 has no odd numbers in it!

andrewthetechie

2861 had:

  • 3 even numbers
  • 1 odd number
  • 2 prime numbers (2 and 61)