News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Count to 10,000

Started by Brex, August 16, 2011, 04:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minutias

Dos mil ochocientos noventa y dos.

Martin Thompson

2893 and Brex never suspected us to count this slowly.


Derr1

2894 is the number of hopes I have that this actually makes it to 10000 legitimately (since I've never actually seen it done legitimately before...) (We're already more than a quarter of the way there!)

Paenitet

2895. Anyone else have trouble remembering what number to put?

John Adams


The Investigator

2897 people want cookies.

Jim

2898 people want milk with those cookies  @_@

Martin Thompson

2899 Bottels of beer on the wall... and the wall keeps growing


Paenitet

That gave me an idea....

2899 green bottles on the wall. Britain donates one more. Now there is 2900 bottles on the wall.

Pfft, I can't remember that song.

Martin Thompson

In 2901 they had time travel!


Archibald

I spend 2902 hours fluffing up pillows


TLO Gold account holder

John Adams

Data has 2903 internal circuits!

Archibald

You have followed me 2904 times


TLO Gold account holder

Paenitet


Archibald

2906

How boring is that!


TLO Gold account holder