News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Count to 10,000

Started by Brex, August 16, 2011, 04:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Adams

Data will have pushed Crusher off 2921 MILLION times by now with how popular Generations is!

Minutias

2922 looks so comforting, doesn't it?

Archibald

I need to do 2923 "unexpected" things


TLO Gold account holder

Kurt Fraser

Then you need to do 2924 things that are expected of you!!!

Archibald

Bet you didn't expect me to say 2925


TLO Gold account holder

Kurt Fraser

You'd be right I thought you were gona try 2926 types of cheese

Archibald

2927......Are you happy now!


TLO Gold account holder

Kurt Fraser

You should maybe go to 2928 I hear it's better, then I'll be happy

Archibald

I am  2929 times happier though


TLO Gold account holder

Kurt Fraser

I can think of 2930 ways to make you unhappy!!!

Archibald

I can think of 2931 ways to make myself happy again


TLO Gold account holder

Kurt Fraser

I can think of 2932 ways to counter them and any others you come up with!!

andrewthetechie


Kurt Fraser

2934 reasons why Andrew ruined the game!

andrewthetechie