News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Server

Started by Russell Xokon, August 16, 2011, 01:04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Xokon

Alright, I just made a new server (Not trying to advertise, just asking stuff.) And I really don't know how to do anything. I don't know how to change the Motd, or how to keep everyone from being an admin. Help?

Klaw

#1
Well, I'm not 100% sure-- are you running this server through your computer, or do you have a third party server?

Either way, you should be able to create a .cfg file to password the admin class, though I'm not 100% sure of the coding involved there

Russell Xokon

#2
I'm running it from my computer.

Jenson

#3
It's actually quite simple (if my memory serves). Just type in /set rpg_adminpass while in admin mode.


Russell Xokon

#4
Oh. Ok. :D