News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

F2P Information Live

Started by Brex, September 06, 2011, 01:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brex

Here is the official F2P information for Star Trek Online.
http://www.startrekonline.com/f2p

Veritas

#1
:O

:D

That is all.

There are some limitations on free players, but they're surprisingly not draconian. I do worry for those who bought a lifetime membership, but to be honest, I never really thought that was a wise investment.

Brex

#2
Whut? I'm a lifer and could not be happier for F2P... 400 C-Points every month until I [or the game] dies! :P

Brex

#3
Oh and before I forget, here is the official Q&A: http://forums.startrekonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=226

Veritas

#4
Quote from: "Brex"Whut? I'm a lifer and could not be happier for F2P... 400 C-Points every month until I [or the game] dies! :P

That isn't a bad incentive. Can those points be spent in other games?

Brex

#5
Only in STO.

Brex

#6
And here is the official trailer :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8anKF2HRt4