News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

rpgxEF- Entry point not found

Started by Jmusial, October 18, 2011, 09:13:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nopinky

I just installed rpgxEf today, and when I tried to start it up, I got this message. Any idea why this is happening? (it looks weird because it's a gif)

nopinky

#1
Anyone?

nopinky

#2
I'm about to do a data (Hint: See My sig.)

Veritas

#3
What OS are you on? Through what method did you install RPGXEF? It looks like you're missing a DLL library, but I'm not quite sure. I'll direct GSIO01 to take a look at this.

GSIO01

#4
Lol I had no idea about this error so I made a quick research ... it turned out this is a Pre Win XP error and has something to do with socks protocol. I'm sorry to say that but I don't think the coding in ioquake 3 and therefore ioEF and rpgxEF is compatible to anything older then Win XP and never will be seeing how old this OSs are.

Telex Ferra

#5
so I can't play in Windows 3.1?





Brex

#6
*Windows 8.

nopinky

#7
Crap I have windows 2000