News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Greetings from the Star Alliance Council

Started by Shields, November 21, 2011, 04:26:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shields

Many greetings to The Last Outpost!
Star Alliance and Starfleet Command Operations has been slacking somewhat in our diplomatic talks with TLO, and I now seek a remedy to this. S.C.O. has every intention of continuing in exchanges, and Star Alliance always seeks friendly relations with other fleets of what we hope to be like virtue. Again, we can be reached at stosa.forumotion.ca, or via STO in-game mail. I hope we will talk in depth soon.

Fair winds and following seas,
Secretary of the Fleet S.C.O. Raymond A. Shields, U.A., U.S.S. Reprisal, Star Alliance Council

Griffwald

#1
Greetings Secretary Shields!

I'm Flag Officer Griffiths, Head of TLO's External Affairs Department. Pupbenny has told me a lot about your fleet. TLO is most interested in pursuing relations with Star Alliance and Starfleet Command Operations! I'm most curious in learning more of the two groups structure!

I suspect Pup will be stopping by here soon, in the meantime, I'll give you ambassadorial privelages on the boards.

Signed,
Flag Officer Griffiths
Council Clerk & Head of External Affairs

Paenitet

#2
Ah, hello Shields! :D

It is excellent that our two groups have both made first contact on both of our forums. :)

We look forward to getting into more diplomatic talks with you. :)

Signed,
Provisional Officer Pupbenny