News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Station Modas Error

Started by Eris, November 24, 2011, 04:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eris

When I was loading Station Modas after the map switch of today's roleplay, I got a single yellow warning message in the cunsole stating that a texture is corrupted or sumfin like that. What shall I do now? :(

~ Eris The Vorta

Veritas

#1
As long as the map looks okay, I'd ignore it.

Eris

#2
It wasn't loading because of that error, apparently. Or maybe the server got booted because of it? People said later that they had to change the map due to a server crash.

Monroe

#3
This error only occurs on Version 2 of Station Modas! I've seen that version 1 functions normally.

Mapname for Version 1 : nh_stmodas
Mapname for Version 2 : stnh_stmodas

Eris

#4
Probably a map from "New Hope" then, I remember that RP group. :)

Martin Thompson

#5
Quote from: "Eris"Probably a map from "New Hope" then, I remember that RP group. :)

Indeed. Station modas is known to cause come errors for some people, expecially the RPG-X EF version, Station Vanderbilt. We're not relaly sure why and never really traced down the exact cause of these problems so, I'm afraid i cant help you.


Eris

#6
I have the CE version, and yet it didn't load for me after many attempts, oh well. :) Thanks anyway. ^^