News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

What does XO mean?

Started by Andzzy, November 27, 2011, 06:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andzzy

I was curious... here I am, creating textures for a map that I am working on, and I came across a problem: I have no idea what XO stands for! I was wondering because I would very much like to put the full position names of Senior Officers on their doors, but it is proving to be quite difficult as I can't possibly imagine what XO means and I don't want to put simply "Commander" on the door :P. Can anyone help me with this?


December. Cheer for everyone!

Griffwald

#1
XO = executive officer. In other words, first officer, first mate.

Andzzy

#2
EXECUTIVE officer! Thank you Griffiths! Here, have spleen:

-gives spleen-


December. Cheer for everyone!

nopinky

#3
1 day later, Griffiths is mugged by Jenson trying to get the spleen.

Telex Ferra

#4
JMusial, you beat me to that joke!!





criminula

#5
Another day later, JMusial was mugged by Telex Ferra for beating him to that joke.



Eris

#6
XO means me. *lol*