News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Monrooooe

Started by Monroe, January 16, 2012, 07:26:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monroe

Well with STO going F2P, I think I'm joining the club ^^
I've played STO through my brothers acount usually, but now I can have my own.
Just to let you know.

Eris

#1
That's really cute! I hope a lot of RPG-X'ers are gunna try out STO after the F2P release in a few hours. :)

Monroe

#2
Allright I've been playing it a few hours now and I really like it.
So I'm going to join the STO section ^^

Eris

#3
Wunderful! Welcome to the STO team. Make sure to add @ErisTheVorta and @GSIO01 as a friend, and then I can invite you to the fleet. :)

Monroe

#4
I can't seem to find those names via the search.

Eris

#5
You can just type /friend @ErisTheVorta and /friend @GSIO01 ... that should do it as well. :)

Monroe

#6
That worked, thanks :D

Telex Ferra

#7
Telex has joined STO

I am a big newbie!!





Eris

#8
Coolies, hi Telex! :) I'm gunna make you flaggy when you add me to your friend list, so I can invite your handle. :)