Your Guide to Serial Roleplays and How to Make Your Own!

Started by Jenson, July 10, 2010, 10:25:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Telex Ferra

With the cancellation of Ishimura, we have one open SRP slot.

Please PM me and Andromeda your proposals by Wednesday of next week. I'm looking forward to reading them.  ;D

Telex Ferra

I'm willing to consider some more SRP apps if anyone is interested in sending one in!

I will only consider apps sent on Jan 1 or later!

Telex Ferra

I'm calling today by 11:59 the end of the application period. Please remember to consult THIS THREAD for picking a timeslot. Every app I've received has had a conflict with a TLO SRP or mSRP. Part of this is my fault as that thread did not have the most up-to-date information, but that has now been fixed.

I've received apps from Radioactivitii and Andromeda. If you sent in an app and you think I didn't see it, please re-send it to me.

Telex Ferra

SRP applications are now open until March 1. If you want to have your SRP included in the next poll, regardless of whether you have submitted before you must submit again.

I will only count apps received after today. If you didn't have enough time to get your app together for the last poll, or your app was in the poll and didn't get enough votes, now's your chance to try again.

Telex Ferra

Telex Ferra

Updated the first post to reflect the new procedure. (Pick time first, then poll)

Telex Ferra

SRP Apps are now open until Friday, April 25 at 11:59 PM EST!!

Telex Ferra

SRP apps are still open, you still have six days to submit!

Telex Ferra

Telex Ferra

SRP Applications are open again!

Please submit your SRP ideas no later than 11:59 PM EST June 20th!

Telex Ferra

Star Trek: Eternity has been cancelled. This leaves at least one open slot to be filled with YOUR SRP submissions.

Telex Ferra

Telex Ferra

Telex Ferra

SRP Applications are open again with a deadline of Sunday July 06 at 11:59 PM EST.

Telex Ferra

Change in the system has been implemented. See the first post for full details.

SRP applications are now open indefinitely. Submit when you want!