News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Which Folder? - *Fixed*

Started by TriggerAngry, March 16, 2012, 01:44:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TriggerAngry

Already have an explanation. :)

Veritas

#1
It goes in either baseEF or RPG-X2.

What does that have to do with lag?

TriggerAngry

#2
Quote from: "Veritas"It goes in either baseEF or RPG-X2.

What does that have to do with lag?

I ment which out of BaseEF or RPG-X2. I thought it might work better in one or the other of those folders.

Klaw

#3
it makes no difference, just be consistent as to where you put everything (IE, if you stick it in base- EF... stick everything in baseef

TriggerAngry

#4
Quote from: "Klaw"it makes no difference, just be consistent as to where you put everything (IE, if you stick it in base- EF... stick everything in baseef

Exactly what I needed to know. :)