News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Disturbing contact on Steam

Started by Martin Thompson, April 17, 2012, 11:55:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin Thompson

Hey guys. Just now I got a message on steam which looks like spam. The reason I'm posting it here is that the steam said that this guy and me had 1 thing in common and that was the TLO Steam group so you might want to check this out.

Here is a screenshot of the message:



Andzzy

#1
My my my... If this is indeed someone in the TLO Steam group, then there's likely gonna be some very dire consequences. Thank you for posting this Martin. I agree that it looks like spam. Have to find Veritas though to confirm that xD.


December. Cheer for everyone!

Johnf

#2
As a note I also had the same message and PMed Veritas about it

Veritas

#3
Looks like a spam account taking advantage of an open group.

I'll kick him and report. Thanks :)

Martin Thompson

#4
No problem, glad i could be of assistance :)


SFC3

#5
Woah, that's disturbing.