News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

Unable to access Original Flavor server

Started by Spock, April 19, 2012, 04:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spock

So I try to join and it goes to the download screen where it pops up saying it needs to DL sgeranksandclasses.pk3 and then it just bumps to the main menu without even trying to DL.

(V) (;,,;) (V)

Veritas

#1
Hey, was this fixed as per our discussion in the shoutbox? (set cl_allowdownload 0)

Percy Fawcett

#2
Hmm...

I'm having issues too.

I looked in hmconfig.cfg. and it already says
Quoteseta cl_allowDownload "0"
.

I get as far as "loading collision maps and it sends me back to the main menu.

Percy Fawcett

#3
BTW, I can get onto the 23rd century server no problem.

I has a confused

Percy Fawcett

#4
Just noticed... the map is set to Orion-RPG, not the Posiedon.

Don't have the Orion, and can't see it in the downloads section.

Is this my problem?

Surok

#5
Quote from: "Percy Fawcett"Is this my problem?
Without sidetracking this thread too far, yes I believe so!    :)  
Btw. Whenever you encounter an error like this one, press the key in the top left corner of your keyboard to bring down the console. (Usually ~ or ยง) Scroll up until you see error message(s).

Here's a link to the map rpg_orion:   ;D
http://eliteforce2.filefront.com/file/Orion;106967

(The map requires another map called Aurora which also requires other maps to get all the textures...
http://last-outpost.net/old/index.php?a ... ew;down=17 )

Percy Fawcett

#6
It was the Map.

Colour me stupid

Surok

#7
No sweat, it takes a while untill you get the hang of things.  :)

Spock

#8
Yeah, just seems like I have to put the command in each time as I had to put it in today after yesterday

(V) (;,,;) (V)

Surok

#9
Yes that command only affects the current instance of the game.

To set it permanently, go to: "MainMenu->Configure->GameOptions and set "Auto Downloading" to "Off".
Or, you can also set this option by modifying "*RPG-X2hmconfig.cfg".