News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

RP Server map issue and site download issue [CLOSED]

Started by Jake Conhale, January 02, 2013, 07:24:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake Conhale

I have been attempting to log onto the server (the original RPG-X server you fellows run) and keep running into the same issue - it crashes back to the main menu.

Specifically, when I try to connect to the server (which is described as having rpg_poseidon as the current map), the server starts to load, then says it's attempting to download the zzzzrpg_normandy_v2 map, then crashes to the main menu. The console says it's trying to get the uix86.dll file.

I tried downloading the map from the last-outpost.net downloads directory, but all i get there is a 404.

I was able to connect last month, I simply cannot connect now and why on earth it requires me to have a map that is not currently what it's set to is beyond me.

please help

Telex Ferra

Make sure auto downloading is turned off in the rpgxce launcher or the game settings.  ;D