News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

Help me please. [CLOSED]

Started by Paenitet, May 25, 2012, 10:52:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paenitet

Hello for some reason my  computer won't download this, why?

http://sandbox.yoyogames.com/games/126704-red-dwarf-v2#

(Red Dwarf game jsut an example trhere are loads of games on there that you need ti for.)


Jenson

#1
Moved to the Engineering forum so our technically minded people don't miss this topic.


Aaron.L.L.A.P.

#2
i think the plugin is not yet compatible with Firefox, i would suggest maybe try getting it for Chrome or Opera (possibly IE but its slow)

Paenitet

#3
Interesting idea, I shall try it.

And thank you Jenson.

Paenitet

#4
Out of curiosity anyone else got any other ideas? I tried this but it didn't work. :P

Apprentice

#5
Quote from: "pupbenny"Out of curiosity anyone else got any other ideas? I tried this but it didn't work. :P
Did you try contacting the original developer and Yoyogames ??

Paenitet

#6
No, I did naut. I shall try that.