News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Community Day - Awards and Promotions

Started by Griffiths, May 26, 2012, 07:55:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffwald

I'm happy to announce the following awards and promotions given to the members seen below on this Community Day. I think it was a great success, and I personally thank all of you for your participation! Especially those hosting events, a job well done!

All promotions and awards have been applied, however if anything is incorrect, please contact me and I will apply any changes necessary!

Awards/Promotions:

Andromeda:
Promotion to Captain
Montgomery Scott Medal

Andzzy:
Administrative Support Award
Leonard McCoy Medical Award
Technical Commendation
TLO Service Cross

Criminula:
Administrative Support Award
Community Service Award

Derr1:
Promotion to Provisional Officer
Good Conduct Award
TLO Service Cross

Doc Murray:
Promotion to Senior Officer
Community Service Award
Good Conduct Award
TLO Service Cross

Gregory House:
Outstanding Roleplayer Award
Vulcan Science Award

Griffiths:
TLO Service Cross
Lenoard McCoy Medical Award
Distinguished Service Award

Grizz:
Technical Commendation
Character Award
Recruitment Award

GSIO01:
TLO Service Cross

James Moiarity:
Promotion to Chief

Jenson:
Community Service Award
Good Conduct Award

JohnF:
Promotion to CAPTAIN
Good Conduct Award

John Marx:
TLO Service Cross

Kori Barnes:
Promotion to Officer

Kyle Tennant:
Promotion to Jr. Officer
TLO Service Cross

Lipton:
Good Conduct Award

Martin Thompson:
Montgomery Scott Medal

Nancy Turton:
Character Award

Nifty:
Promotion to Senior Officer
Good Conduct Award
TLO Service Cross

Pupbenny:
Promotion to Officer
TLO Service Cross

Starsy:
Improvement Award
Montgomery Scott Medal

SFC3:
Administrative Support Award

Surok:
Promotion to Prov. Officer

TalusRoben:
Outstanding Roleplayer Award
Good Conduct Award

Trevor:
Promotion to Junior Officer
Good Conduct Award
Tuvok Tactical Commendation
TLO Service Cross

TriggerAngry:
Promotion to Chief
Improvement Award
Tuvok Tactical Commendation

Quy:
Jean-Luc Picard Command Cross

Vanguard:
Outstanding SRP Service Award
TLO Service Cross

xHellfire:
Administrative Support Award
Good Conduct Award
Meritorious Service Cross
Technical Commendation



Signed,
Senator Griffiths
Internal Affairs

criminula

#1
I'm glad to see someone looked up the alphabet before writing this post. (Yes, C does come before D)



Griffwald

#2
I did try.

TriggerAngry

#3
Oh.... well that was a surprise.... I didn't even attend the awards ceremony... I'll definitely attend next year!

Grizz

#4
Quote from: "TriggerAngry"Oh.... well that was a surprise.... I didn't even attend the awards ceremony... I'll definitely attend next year!

I believe you mean in the next few months  :D

Quy

#5
oh wow.... the jean-luc picard command cross eh? thanks xD

Martin Thompson

#6
You should get your signature updated Quy ;)