News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Bit of a bug but does not impact gameplay [CLOSED]

Started by Aaron.L.L.A.P., June 01, 2012, 06:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron.L.L.A.P.

Hi, not sure if this has been cleared up but... in-game i, and other player models, have multiple Comm-Badges, is this just a graphical error on my end, or just the same for everybody?

Apprentice

#1
First time I heard of it. Can you post some screenshots of when it's visible ??

Martin Thompson

#2
Indeed, screenshots would be handy, I'ven ever seen this error before either.


Veritas

#3
I think I've seen this bug before. It's sometimes caused by conflicting model/texture packs, but I was never able to really track down the cause.

Does it happen on all models, or just certain ones? Does restarting the game help?