News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Tribble Test Weekend

Started by GSIO01, July 06, 2012, 06:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GSIO01

From now on until monday you'll be able to test out Season 6 on the Tribble Testserver of Star Trek Online.

Special account wide rewards can be earned that can later be claimed thorugh Zen Store on Holodeck Server once Season 6 goes life:
  • Fleet Tribble
  • And the Vicious (Very Rare Duty Officer)

Source //http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=602921

Monroe

#1
Do we have a fleet on the Tribble server? If we do, then I'm not a member.

GSIO01

#2
No as far as I'm aware we don't have one on Tribble.

SFC3

#3
I was thinking about a Tribble TLO fleet, because that Tholian Incursion mission is freaking awesome. Man, I will LOVE IT when it comes to Holodeck.

Monroe

#4
Might be a good idea you know, I think we should have one there. We'd get to test the starbase thing as a community before it goes live on Holodeck.

GSIO01

#5
Well the most complicated thing would be to get 5 people online at the same time on Tribble to found such a fleet I guess...

Edit: Ok I joind some people creating a fleet to test the fleet starbases out. I like how it is ... it really takes a bit of an effort for a fleet to get  a Starbase Project on the way ... anyway if everybody sticks together that can be done quite fast ... even with only a few people. Also the new Starbase related PVE stuff is fun as well. Can't wait until this goes live on Holodeck.

SFC3

#6
Pre-patching is on Holodeck.

Season 6 imminent. Hold your horse folks.

GSIO01

#7
No surprise ... new seasons were always released shortly after TTW.

And yay prepatching without download ... actually the only game I know where the devs were smart enough to notice beta data might be copied over to save bandwidth.

SFC3

#8
I suspect Thursday or Friday is D-Day.

Red alert. Shields up, Follow the directions of this thread.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showt ... p?t=302921

SFC3

#9
Season 6 starts tomorrow with a 7 hour maintenance patch.
IT BEGINS.

GSIO01

#10
I'll be online after the maintainance for sure :)

SFC3

#11
I'm getting bored waiting.

GSIO01

#12
Me too ... so I'm going to play a round off Mass Effect 3 now ...