News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Do you want a TLO Klingon fleet?

Started by SFC3, July 13, 2012, 09:25:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you want a KDF fleet?

Yes
4 (50%)
No
1 (12.5%)
Maybe
3 (37.5%)
Not Sure/Other (post in thread)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: July 18, 2012, 09:25:55 AM

SFC3

#15
Quote from: "Spock"July 26 I assume since you're saying AM?
Yep.

SFC3

#16
Tomorrow, July 26th, 2012, we will make a KDF fleet base, with any members willing to participate, we need 5 (including me, so 4) to make one before the new special project goes active.

We will meet at the First City (the KDF ESD), to make the fleet and make the Project.
This will be at 11 AM (EST).

Monroe

#17
That's very early for me I believe O_O I live in Germany so that would be like, what? 5 in the morning?  ::)

EDIT : I'm not good with timezones, just let me know and I'll make an alarm :p

Spock

#18
I believe it's 4pm for you, although I calculated to Berlin time.

(V) (;,,;) (V)

Spock

#19
Problem, STO is going to be doing maintenance 10 AM-1 PM EST.

(V) (;,,;) (V)

Monroe

#20
Quote from: "Spock"I believe it's 4pm for you, although I calculated to Berlin time.

Convenient. That's where I live xD

EDIT : You might not know this but Germany only HAS one time zone, so everybody there has the same time ^^

Jenson

#21
Quote from: "Spock"Problem, STO is going to be doing maintenance 10 AM-1 PM EST.

ANGER


Russell Xokon

#22
Quote from: "Jenson"
Quote from: "Spock"Problem, STO is going to be doing maintenance 10 AM-1 PM EST.

ANGER

I could not have put it better myself, Jenson.

Spock

#23
We could try for Friday at the same time

(V) (;,,;) (V)

SFC3

#24
Didn't see that. Can we go at 8:30 AM EST or 9 AM? I have to be somewhere at 11.

SFC3

#25
TLO's "Klingon Honor Corps" is now up. PM me for invite, or mail me ingame.

Spock

#26
Will do, I was gone all day and just got back

(V) (;,,;) (V)