News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Welcome to the New World - STO August '12

Started by SFC3, August 07, 2012, 04:55:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SFC3

Welcome to the new and improved STO forums. Now that we have settled down, what's next? Other than these new spiffing forums, I say! I've just posted the STO XO posting right now, so apply here: viewtopic.php?f=36&t=4182 .

- STO has just been promoted to a full-division. I have been appointed as STO CO.
- The STO XO is still wanted, in the link above.
- New forums!
- A celebration party, RSVP in the game. We will have cake and bunnies and fun festivites on the FleetBase on this Friday 12 PM EST.

Ok, that's all for now.

Sincerely,
SFC

P.S. We still need to get our base to tier 2! Contribute!

Spock

#1
I'll be there for the party but for some weird reason the in-game RSVP is giving me problems, but I will be there.

(V) (;,,;) (V)

SFC3

#2
Quote from: "Spock"I'll be there for the party but for some weird reason the in-game RSVP is giving me problems, but I will be there.
Events have been messed up since season 6. I try to set it for 12 o'clock the game thinks it 3 PM or AM. It likes number 3.

(looking at you, VALVe.)

Monroe

#3
Friday huh? Can't make it on friday I'm afraid. It's my girlfriend's birthday  ::)

SFC3

#4
May delay the Party to 1 PM or 1:30. If I don't make it by then it will be when I come back from something.

Jim

#5
Ill definetly be there. Glad STO went full division.