News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

SIS - StarFleet Investigative Service: The Pilot!

Started by criminula, September 03, 2012, 10:00:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

criminula

#15
Aww, its unfortunate you can't come. If it is commissioned, hopefully it'll be at a timeslot you can attend.



criminula

#16
Please note the slight time change, this will now take place at 21:45 BST



criminula

#17
Remember, this is THIS Friday!



criminula

#18
Remember, this is later today. Participants should check their PMs for additional character details.



Talus Roben

#19
I've literally just finished work... I'll be home ASAP but I may be slightly late...


criminula

#20
Don't worry, your character starts on the Poseidon, so we don't see them straight away.



Spock

#21
Just got power back after the storms this morning, on my way.

(V) (;,,;) (V)

criminula

#22
This pilot has been pushed back to friday 21st at the slightly earlier time of 21:30 BST (Please work out other time zones yourself, as I am unable to). I urge more people to apply, so the RP will be more enjoyable and a better representation of what the SRP would be like.