News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

The "Can't be there" thread

Started by Klaw, December 08, 2013, 02:13:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin Thompson

Hey Klaw,

I'm having a verry late dinner today (Been working in the garden and stuff all day) so I'm afraid I won't be available during the RP this week. Hopefully i can be there again next week.

Also i sticked this topic so its more easy to find.


RadioActivitii

I think I can start attending every week again.

Trevor of Borg

im not set up for 2.3 spicy. I need to also reinstall rpgx. My final exams are also on monday, so I am also doing some last minute stuff.

Lucas Picard

Hi Klaw i'm sorry about this but I can't join in your SRP this week since it is Easter and I have my family round today so I'm going to be busy, but I will attend next week sorry for this on a short notice.

Ekaj-To-Tha-Three

Cant make it this week, and possibly next week as I will be on a road trip visiting relatives and don't know exact date of return.

Talus Roben

I'm wiped out with crud. I don't think I can make it today.


Andromeda

#21
I might not be able to attend. My computer has crashed again. Need to get a new hard drive when I get paid
I'm working on repairs now.

Update: Formated Hard Drive, Reinstalled Windows. All bare essentials are downloaded.
Currently downloading RPGX, Boy am I glad I have Fibre Optic broadband.