News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Season 4 Episode 3 "Oath"

Started by Martin Thompson, November 15, 2012, 02:05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TriggerAngry

Ok, I have a couple of problems with RPG-X right now but I have posted in Engineering and shall hopefully have them fixed before Saturday. Fear not, I intend to be there!

Martin Thompson

Great! Ill drop by in the engineering section later and see if i can help, i havnt seen your post yet.


Martin Thompson

Reminder bump, this is today, finally!


Jantrix

Unfortunately guys, I won't be here this week, the joys of work :P
Enjoy!!

Martin Thompson



TriggerAngry

I am definitely going to be there. I am currently downloading the RPG-X Addon music which is taking a while, so at some point in game if the download finishes I may need to briefly come off the server to install the addon music. Don't worry though, I have the Addon Models, Dauntless Maps and the Dauntless Music pack ready.

Looking forward to it Martin!

Now excuse me while I go and make some popcorn...